[Asterisk-Users] Outbound Caller ID number on E1

Henry Margies henry.margies at gmx.de
Thu Feb 2 07:59:33 MST 2006

Hi,

I just had the same problem (see post "Setting MSN for outgoing ISDN
calls").

It was very helpful to enable pri debug (pri debug span X). Just try
different values for pridialplan, prilocaldialplan. And also try to do
CallerPres right before the Dial command.
How do you set your CallerID or MSN? I just do:
 exten => _X.,1,CallingPres(0)
 exten => _X.,2,SetCIDNum(123456)
 exten => _X.,3,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN},60, T)
 exten => _X.,4,Busy()

123456 is my number without area code. (prilocaldialplan=local).

Hope that helps,

Henry

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your
~/.signature to help me spread!