[Asterisk-Users] Outbound Caller ID number on E1

Garth van Sittert garth at bitco.co.za
Thu Feb 2 07:28:19 MST 2006

Thanks Steve

We replaced an old Siemens that used to produce the outgoing numbers
correctly, so we must have the 3rd option.
The extensions are all set up to be in that range to provide DID.  When
the SIP extensions dial out will they provide the extension number which
gets prefixed with what?  Do I need to send the complete number, 3 digit
area code + 4 digit extension to the Telko?  Does the zapata.conf add
the prefix?  How can I check what callerid number is being passed to the
Telko?

Garth