[Asterisk-Users] Streaming MOH

Steve Gladden Asterisk at MichiganBroadband.com
Thu Feb 2 08:00:37 MST 2006

Not tried 1.2.4 yet I'm using 1.2.3 and an old version of
mpg123

You should be able to use any streaming mp3 that you can find on shoutcast
for test.

http://www.shoutcast.com

Click one of the 'tune in buttons' to download a playlist (pls) file
and open in your favorite text editor.

Or let it open in your MP3 player and view the properties of the stream.

I have several streaming servers here, if you need a test link or want to
listen to live air traffic in Detroit Michigan, send me a personal email
and I can give you a link for testing.

I'd rather not post it here only to end up indexed by google in a few days
;-)

Steve