[Asterisk-Users] Setting MSN for outgoing ISDN calls

Henry Margies henry.margies at gmx.de
Thu Feb 2 01:25:44 MST 2006

Hi all,

I have a problem setting the MSN for outgoing calls. I'm using a HFC PCI
card together with zaptel and bristuff.

All my outgoing calls are using the same (first|default|main) MSN.

In my zapata.conf I tried different values for pridialplan,
prilocaldialplan, nationalprefix, etc but without any success. In my
extension.conf I'm setting the MSN with:

exten => _X.,1,SetCIDNum(MSN)
exten => _X.,2,Dial(Zap/g2/Number,60, T)

What are the right values for pridialplan for Germany? Is setting the
MSN with SetCIDNum the right way?

Would be fine if someone could provide me a working zapata.conf.

Thanks in advance,

Henry

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your
~/.signature to help me spread!