[Asterisk-Users] (newby) IAX Trunk on low bandwidth connection

Cosmin Prund cosmin at adicomsoft.ro
Thu Feb 2 01:09:39 MST 2006

Brrghhh: Bandwidth calculation is really foggy for me:

Using the calculator I'm getting about 23 kbps for both incoming and
outgoing. What does this mean: Is a 64kbit link used at 71% capacity
((23+23):64) or is it used at only 35% (23:64)? Will this vary over time
(i.e: does the codec generate more then average data at times? How about
less then average?)

Thanks.

  _____