[Asterisk-Users] TE411P or TE406P

Matt mattl at xgforce.com
Wed Feb 1 22:28:48 MST 2006

You will need a minimum 3.4Ghz Dual xeon with 1G ECC DDR, and hardware voice processing capable E1/T1 card, such as the sangoma 104d quad pci card, in order to run 120 PSTN calls, 1000 calls is impossible for 1 server. Centos Linux should be fine.

We sell supermicro based * solutions you can contact me off list.

Best Regards

Matt