[Asterisk-Users] Analog with channel bank - Inbound works, outbound doesn't

james.texter at cox.net james.texter at cox.net
Wed Feb 1 08:16:40 MST 2006

Thanks for the reply.  I have tried adding anywhere between 1 and 6 w's to the dial string, but still no luck.  I hooked up and listened on the line when the call went out, and never heard any DTMF's.  I'm sure this must be something simple, I just can't seem to figure out for the life of me what it is.  What other information can I provide to help sort this out?

Thanks again,
James

You could insert a pause by adding a w before the number to be dialed,
like this:
Dial(zap/25/w1234567890) iirc each w puts a 500ms pause.