[Asterisk-Users] query about Three way calling

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Wed Feb 1 07:36:00 MST 2006

If you only need "3" way calls, most IP phones / ATAs will handle this
for you without having to configure anything in * using their conference
feature. Keep it simple.

Meetme is most typically used for conference bridging were each
participant calls the conference bridge directly, this is different than
one user originating 2 calls.