[Asterisk-Users] (newby) EURO-ISDN line question

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Feb 1 05:24:03 MST 2006

Cosmin Prund wrote:
> The way I understand things, there's no way for a analog line to "reject" a
> call (give the caller an busy tone) if the line is not actually busy.

That is totally under the control of you in the dialplan. You send busy
or congestion or answer the calls as you see fit, either by sending a
call to another the device and following the state of that call leg, or
by simply rejecting the call in the dialplan directly.

This is regardless of protocol.

/O