[asterisk-users] WIFI SIP- The Best phone

mitcheloc mitcheloc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 01:52:27 MST 2006

Those wifi phones are neat but I'd rather not carry around two
devices, does anyone know of any good dual-mode GSM/SIP phones?

I'm using a T-Mobile MDA right now and it is way too slow.

Apparently the Nokia e61 has a built in SIP client, but there might be
a new model around the corner (worth the wait?)....

Suggestions?

Thanks!