[asterisk-users] Avaya to Asterisk via H323

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 22:20:06 MST 2006

Tom

I don't mean to say that things change often or ever on some newer
models.   I have some experience _cleaning up_ after messes.  When
attaching to third party hardware and software configurations get
tight.  When unnecessary equipment is installed because the sales
person does not know the equipment this escalates the issue.  So yes I
was wrong to write that.

Corrected:
"From what I remember Avaya _Salesmen_ may change setups from
_installation_ to _installation_."

Its a people thing, not a hardware thing, be prepared for the worst
and you will always do fine.

Andrew