[asterisk-users] Avaya to Asterisk via H323

Tom Lynn tom at tomlynn.com
Sat Dec 30 09:55:22 MST 2006

Andrew, in your experience, what has changed from version to version.  I
work daily with Avaya gear and do regression testing on new releases before
they hit the public.  In my experience, I can't recall anything changing
with h.323 trunking other than the maximum number of trunk members managed
by a signalling group, and that was a while ago.