[asterisk-users] Re: mIDN question

Arik Raffael Funke arik.funke at gmx.de
Sat Dec 30 04:25:53 MST 2006

Hi,

I found a solution to my own problem... well, sort of.

When I put the follwing in my misdn.conf:
[intern]
ports=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
always_immediate=yes
nodialtone=yes
context=intern

I.e. send misdn_chan directly to the s extension and do not allow it to
create a dial tone, and instead create the dialtone in extensions.conf
as follows:

[intern]
exten => s,1,Playtones(dial)
exten => _X.,1,Goto(dial,${EXTEN},1)

everything works as it should.

Though I don't understand why I need to create the dial tone manually
just to get the digit timeout to be taken into account by asterisk...

Kind regards,
Arik