[asterisk-users] mIDN question

Arik Raffael Funke arik.funke at gmx.de
Thu Dec 28 15:43:15 MST 2006

Hi,

I have switched a while back from chan_capi to chan_misdn. When the
number is dialed and the phone is then picked up everything works just
fine. Some users however FIRST pick up the phone and then start to
dial... I did not get this to work with misdn.

When two digits have been dialed, asterisk sees the extension as
complete and does not wait for further digits. I am using an midsn NT
port that feeds into following dialplan context:

[intern]
exten => _X.,1,Macro(dial)

How is this done properly with misdn?

Thanks,
Arik

PS: I am using the following options in misdn.conf (basically they are
the defaults):

[general]
misdn_init=/etc/misdn-init.conf
debug=0