[asterisk-users] Avaya to Asterisk via H323

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 15:14:55 MST 2006

Mark

I would start with setting up two asterisk boxes and configure an
H.323 link between them, then as you have it working as you like bring
the Avaya into the fold.  that way you know that 50% of your settings
are done (bound interfaces, settings and the like).  From what I
remeber Avaya may change setups from version to version.  I am looking
forward to tackling this on a 1000+ multi site in the neer futrure,
what fun....

Andrew