[asterisk-users] Avaya to Asterisk via H323

Mark Greene markgreene at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 14:53:32 MST 2006

I am tasked with linking an Avaya Definity switch to an asterisk box using
it's IP card that handles H.323. All my googles turn up a lot of results but
nothing recent. I am able to find instructions but they are dated from 2005,
and often fail halfway through.

What is the best way to achieve what I want, which is two way calling
between the Avaya switch and Asterisk server using h.323, and where do I
need to look for setting it up on centOS 4.4?

Thanks in advance,
- Mark