[asterisk-users] 1.4 Random disconnects

Jason Adams jadams at sumosystems.net
Fri Dec 29 13:20:46 MST 2006

On Fri, Dec 29, 2006 at 09:12:24AM -0500, Jason Adams wrote:
> [...]

enable 'full' in logger.conf and set (core) verbosity and debug to some
decent value.

> What channels do you have configured?

Obviously I'm not the only one with this problem.  We are using sip
channels only; from our provider and internally between peers.  I have
set the logger.conf to 'full' and set the core verbosity and haven't
noticed anything unusual so far.  Although we haven't had a dropped call
yet.  I will continue to watch the logs and see what happens.  As far as
reproducing the problem it's hard to stay.  I'm not sure at this point
how to reproduce the issue.  Sometimes it's on outbound calls (Long
distance) other times it's on inbound calls.

 - Jason