[asterisk-users] vzaphfc?

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu Dec 28 15:04:08 MST 2006

On 21:04, Thu 28 Dec 06, Remco Barendse wrote:
> Hi list!
>
> I'm totally fed up with bristuff (or it's instability with a simple HFC-S
> card), 2 out of 3 times when people try to call they get the information
> tone that the number is not connected.
>
> I would like to try vzaphfc and I am looking for information on it.
>
> >From previous posts I found that the only place where the sources seem to
> be maintained and available is at the debian site which I found here :
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-voip/zaptel/trunk/vzaphfc/
>
> But I couldn't find any place where I could download a tarball.
>
> Is vzaphfc an inplace replacement of the zaptel of bristuff? Or something
> separate?

Remco,

When you found out stuff, specially how to make stuff with a
simple HFC-S card stable please let me know.
We are not deploying them cards anymore because we never get
it stable.
Real simple setups can be done with a FRITZ!PCI card, but I
really prefer the quadbri cards for ISDN2

--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu
http://michiel.vanbaak.eu