[asterisk-users] vzaphfc?

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Thu Dec 28 13:04:40 MST 2006

Hi list!

I'm totally fed up with bristuff (or it's instability with a simple HFC-S
card), 2 out of 3 times when people try to call they get the information
tone that the number is not connected.

I would like to try vzaphfc and I am looking for information on it.

>From previous posts I found that the only place where the sources seem to
be maintained and available is at the debian site which I found here :
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-voip/zaptel/trunk/vzaphfc/

But I couldn't find any place where I could download a tarball.

Is vzaphfc an inplace replacement of the zaptel of bristuff? Or something
separate?

Thanks!!