[asterisk-users] MixMonitor and Queues

Ex Vitorino ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 14:44:29 MST 2006

  Jay,

  I had a similar issue recently... My filename had more than one "."
(dot / period)
  and the sox version I was using failed to mix files in such conditions...

  If that is your case, try:

  - Using a filename with no "."
  - Upgrade sox to the latest version which fixes the funny behaviour

  Cheers,
--
  Ex Vito