[asterisk-users] Re: [OT] Wifi SIP phones - LinkSys WIP330

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Thu Dec 28 14:30:45 MST 2006

I bought a WIP300 to test and it was aweful.

It would either not register a keypress or register it twice.
It would also freeze up few minutes at a time.
It looks like the WIP330 has a new keypad, so maybe that problem is gone.

The WIP300 worked with asterisk, but I can not recall the quality at this point.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org