[asterisk-users] [OT] Wifi SIP phones - LinkSys WIP330

Wayne Wayne at planetWayne.com
Thu Dec 28 14:20:09 MST 2006

Hi List,
Hope everyone is recovering from the festive season :) (ok we still have
new years i guess!)

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has had any successful dealings with
WiFi phones and operation with '*' at all?

I've been keeping my eye on the LinkSys WIP330 (
http://preview.tinyurl.com/nccxn ) and wondered your collective thoughts?

Would I be correct in thinking that (as long as the relevant ports were
open on the firewall) it would be possible to still be an extension to *
if you could access the internet from, say, a wifi hot spot that was not
a part of the lan?

Thanks
Wayne

.