[asterisk-users] Agent presence

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Wed Dec 27 09:26:32 MST 2006

Hints for agents work just fine insofar as showing when the agent is not
online (logged off), Ready (logged on) or on a call, but nothing when
the line is ringing or when the agent has been paused... at least not in
Asterisk 1.2.13.  I'm not quite ready to take the somewhat significant
plunge into 1.4 yet, though I may expend more effort in this direction
if chan_agent hasn't been completely deprecated and hints include this
extra information.