[asterisk-users] The Good, Bad and Scam VoIP Providers

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Dec 24 13:30:37 MST 2006

His spam to me:

/I am working an a class action on trxtel I have a list of over 15
others that run time with trxtel
Then there service was discounnted and there user account and usage was
lost do to a server outage and crash.

AND NEVER GOT PAID BY TRXTEL.......

2007 is not going be a good year for trxtel.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VoIP PBX) 1-563-773-6610 EXT: 250

--> For Information on PBX Systems for SOHO
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=PBX&t=email
--> Need A Toll Free Number?
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TFdid&t=email
--> Need Voice Mail?