[asterisk-users] The Good, Bad and Scam VoIP Providers

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Sun Dec 24 13:12:17 MST 2006

Oh no, the game's up - Al's found my IP address. Wait - no he hasn't -
he's found an IP address that belongs to McAfee Security in Spain -
with whom I have no connection at all. (Hint: whois <ip address>)

Those PI classes really paid off, Al. Supposing you had managed to
find out one of my IP addresses (which isn't really too hard, I have
NIC handles at ARIN and RIPE, and hold addresses on behalf of more
than one major organisation), what were you going to do with it?

I'm done with this. I thought we were discussing VoIP provider scams?