[asterisk-users] The Good, Bad and Scam VoIP Providers

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 11:37:43 MST 2006

Al, Nobody Cares About Your Problems With Bret. Most People Here Know
And Trust Bret More Than They Do You. All You Have Done So Far Is Made
A Fool Out Of Yourself. At This Point All I Can Think Of Is That If
Bret Does Hold Some Of Your Money That It Is A Significant Amount And
He Wont Ever Give It To You. Move On And Dont Make A Bigger Fool Out
Of Yourself. Swallow Your Pride Its Not Fattening. For You I Can Say:
Temper Is What Gets You Into Trouble Pride Is What Keeps You There.