[asterisk-users] The Good, Bad and Scam VoIP Providers

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sun Dec 24 11:07:39 MST 2006

Peter Bowyer

I understand that.

But from my standing that would be a scam and a rip off
And I do understand that the providers are buying minutes in bulk

When the provider states "unlimited" then the service should be without
bounds

Keep in mind there other things that the VoIP Providers are doing is low
down
Please lets stay on my point..

Best regards,

Al Bochter