[asterisk-users] The Good, Bad and Scam VoIP Providers

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sun Dec 24 10:51:55 MST 2006

So I will try get you on my point of the message!

So if you get a VoIP Provider that states on there web site that they
will give you unlimited use for $7.95 per month.

You start to use there service and your VoIP service stops working after
20 days and you contract the provider
and the provider states that you ran over you limit for the month..

You tell the provider that you had the unlimited plan for $7.95 per month
Then the provider states well unlimited is only 1500 minutes per month

Now is a my point of "The Good, Bad and Scam VoIP Providers"
And I never named any providers and I do have a few.

Definitions of *unlimited* on the Web:

# having no limits in range or scope; "to start with a theory of unlimited
freedom is to end up with unlimited despotism"- Philip Rahv; "the
limitless reaches of outer space"
# outright: without reservation or exception
# inexhaustible: that cannot be entirely consumed or used up; "an
inexhaustible supply of coal

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services