[asterisk-users] The Good, Bad and Scam VoIP Providers

Bill Hackensack billhackensack at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 10:05:17 MST 2006

On 12/24/06, Al Bochter <Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com> wrote:

> So you would deal with a criminal ?
>
> Bret McDanel was *Convicted Of Cybercrimes*

And did you finish reading wherever you got that information?  No, because
it didn't suit your allegations.

Try finishing it:  Prosecution voluntarily moved to vacate the conviction

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket, or anything similar?  If so, then
you are a criminal as well.  Maybe your end users need to know this
information.

I've had enough of this dirt bag troll.  And PS, don't send me anymore
direct emails.  I didn't request them, and they look like spam to me.