[asterisk-users] The Good, Bad and Scam VoIP Providers

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sat Dec 23 17:24:27 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen,

Well if you would have asked I don't aim to sell service to VoIP users.
I BUY VOIP TRUNK SERVICE from VoIP Providers.
I BUY VOIP DEVICES from suppliers
I install Asterisk PBX Servers and point the my customers to VoIP Providers and Suppliers

So the fact is I don't offer a competing service. I sell the services to the END USER.

Like a supplier said to me once.

" I will take care of a contractor before I return a call to an End User.
  The End user is only one sale and alot of time. The happy contractor's are 100's of sales"

The other way to look at this is the contractor / installer is 100's of end users

So what I stated has everything to do with that.

If I point a client to a BAD VoIP provider or supplier that make me look bad.
And I could lose sales....

So Trafrir what do you do? I looked at your site it look like you would be a VoIP SUPPLIER?
So you are a supplier competing for sales from myself and others on the list?

If you would make a note I changed the Subject line I started a new Topic.  So I am on-topic.

Bad service is a big deal so the tone should be VERY LOUD.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VoIP PBX) 1-563-773-6610 EXT: 250

--> For Information on PBX Systems for SOHO
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=PBX&t=email
--> Need A Toll Free Number?
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TFdid&t=email
--> Need Voice Mail?