[asterisk-users] Help with SUSE 10.2 and Sangoma A104D

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 16:17:32 MST 2006

Hello Tzafrir, all good?
It was really a strange and curious problem, but the fact is that I entered
in contact with the support technician of the Sangoma and Mr. Alex and Mr.
Yuan of the Sangoma, had passed me a new package of the Wanpipe (
wanpipe-2.3.4-2.1) that it compiled normally in SUSE 10.2;
I noticed that referring to "/dev/zap", it only appears after the packages
of wanpipe to have been compiled successfully. Still I am with some problems
of synchronism with the A104D, but that now it is more easy of if resolv.
Tzafrir thank you will be this attention and would like to desire for you
and your family a happy Christmas and prosperous a 2007, full of peace, love
and much personal and professional success. :)

Best Regards

Josue