[asterisk-users] Help with SUSE 10.2 and Sangoma A104D

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat Dec 23 05:12:25 MST 2006

Hi

I'm not familiar enough with Sangoma. I do hope I can slightly help in
isolating the problem.

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 01:41:08AM -0200, Josué Conti wrote:
> Hi all, as good?
> I try to install asterisk-1.2.14, zaptel-1.2.12,libpri-1.2.4,addons-1.2.5 ,
> sounds-1.2.1 and wanpipe-2.3.4-3 and hwec-utils-beta4-2.3.4
> But it is not compiling drivers of the Sangoma,

Here lies the problem. This is what you should debug.

> why udev's for board in
> "/dev/zap"(1-31, channel,ctl,pseudo,timer) is not created. But when I
> install a board TE110P Digium, udev's is created and asterisk functions
> perfectly. : )

As you see, there is an error building the drivers. Until that is fixed,
no point trying to use zaptel.

> This mine motherboard, has a NIC Gbps and if I leave qualified, the A104D
> not recognized for motherboar, if I disable the NIC Gbps, through lspci, I
> identify the A104D.

Not recognized == does not show up on lspci? that's a strange problem
indeed. I tend to believe that it is unrelated.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com