[asterisk-users] UPDATE - Analog Phones with FSK/Stutter MWI

Bob Chiodini bchiodini at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 10:21:44 MST 2006

Doug,

Thanks for the info.  I'm glad it works.

One question:  Is there some sort of one-button way to dial in to your
voicemail?  It seems I read something about it, when I was doing similar
research?  I think it was the Uniden CLX-465, which claims support of
"Phone Company" voicemail.  I could not find one locally, however.

Happy Holidays

Bob...