[asterisk-users] SNOM 200 behind NAT and other xmas woes

Brad Templeton brad+aster at templetons.com
Sat Dec 23 03:26:31 MST 2006

On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 02:02:18AM -0800, Brad Templeton wrote:
> I've tried all the various NAT settings on the SNOM 200 (with
> the last firmware rev they made) but reports are that's broken.
> The SDPs and Contact headers it sends out are always the natted
> address, even if I tell it to use STUN or static or UPNP etc.
> If the nat traversal is broken not much I can do on that end.

Well, I tried a bit more, including a numeric STUN server
address and a reboot and that seemed to have helped.

So now I'm down to the DTMF not working (I've tried both
inband and rfc2833 and INFO settings but will try again.)

And other issue.  I have 5 line buttons set to 5 accounts.
Incoming calls to these accounts light the right line button,
and make the right ringtone.  However, pressing the line buttons
to make calls still results in all the calls coming from the
first line's identity in the From: header.   What's a good way
to get the source line to identify on the SNOM 200?