[asterisk-users] Re: problems using the 1.4 version of meetme

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Dec 22 11:35:36 MST 2006

OK, this brings up a possible lack of understanding by me regarding
the dtmf and sip relationship.  I see a dtmfmode in the sip.conf and
it says the mode for sending dtmf -- rfc2833 info or inband .  Now
what I don't understand is what controls what asterisk is looking for
in terms of dtmf -- does it only look for the one in dtmfmode?  this
may help solve the problem or at least clarify some thing.

Thanks.

on Friday 12/22/2006 Tony Mountifield(tony at softins.clara.co.uk) wrote