[asterisk-users] Re: problems using the 1.4 version of meetme

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Dec 22 09:04:58 MST 2006

In article <17803.62705.426209.307306 at ccs.covici.com>,
John covici <covici at ccs.covici.com> wrote:
> The 1.4 and 1.2 are alternately on the same box -- I have to install
> 1.2 rmmod the zaptel modules delete /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/* and
> install the zaptel and asterisk.  I use the same procedure to go back
> to the 1.4.  I know the ivr works because I have to use a ivr menu and
> even enter a password to get to the meetme conference and those work
> fine.  The sip provider is using inband as I have requested.  Also, I
> tried calling through the sip provider to my local extension and I
> hear the tones just fine, so its a mystery to me.

Do you have a SIP phone you can register directly with the box and try?
If so, try setting it to the three different ways of sending DTMF and
see whether any of them work.

Just trying to whittle down the possibilities to start with....

You may find it better to use out-of-band DTMF with SIP.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield