[asterisk-users] International dialplans for Asterisk?

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Fri Dec 22 08:40:18 MST 2006

The + sign is grammatic only it just means your international dialing prefix
"+" the country code ....etc.
So for dialing a number from Canada to the UK you would advertize the
number as + 44 xxxx xxxxxx etc. In Canada we dial "011" for international
calls so I would actually dial 01144 xxxxxxxxxxx etc.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario
Canada