[asterisk-users] International dialplans for Asterisk?

Rajeev Natarajan twogigbox at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 00:46:39 MST 2006

I think the + convention started off because different countries have
different  international access codes. Well, on GSM networks, + can be a
part of the number to represent the international access code ( the
traditional access code in India is 00 for international).  So to call
Digium, from my GSM phone, I can use 0018775468963 or +18775468963 and
Allison will answer :)

Rajeev