[asterisk-users] International dialplans for Asterisk?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Dec 21 22:53:08 MST 2006

Question... What is the purpose of the + before the number? Does anyone
actually have to enter it? If so how would you do it? It is not used in
the US but do I see it come in on SIP lines CID. I assume the CID ignores
it in the number as I do not see it on the display. It is however stored
in asterisk and when doing CID comparisions it can be a problem.

Doug