[asterisk-users] What web interfaces are available today for debian based Asterisk installation?

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Tue Dec 19 14:45:43 MST 2006

On 23:33, Tue 19 Dec 06, Maxim Veksler wrote:
> Are there any other tools then, perhaps some that has not been debianized
> yet?
> I'd like something that could be more cooperative with user hand made
> changes.

Thanks to the folks at SpeakUp (http://www.speakup.nl) I
have a nice webtool that puts everything in seperate files
you can #include in your normal asterisk configs.
We use it on one of our PBX boxen next to several custom
made stuff.

Speakup granted me the rights to release the version in GPL.
I've been too busy to prepare a release but with holidays
coming etc it will be available somewhere Q1 2007 (I hope)

As soon as I have something I'll let the list know...

--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu
http://michiel.vanbaak.eu