[asterisk-users] Queue Monitor not mixing if using UNIQUEID in MONITOR_FILENAME

Ex Vitorino ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 07:57:20 MST 2006

  (1st attempt was rejected by postfix @lists.digium.com, here goes the 2nd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ex Vitorino <ex.vitorino at gmail.com>
Date: Dec 18, 2006 11:41 PM
Subject: Queue Monitor not mixing if using UNIQUEID in MONITOR_FILENAME
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

  Hello Asterisk Users,

  I guess the subject says the most of it; here goes some more
  detail:

  - Running Asterisk 1.2.14
  - Objective: record all calls managed by a specific queue
  - Name those files ${TIMESTAMP}-${CALLERIDNUM}-${UNIQUEID}

  Facts:

  - If the UNIQUEID chan var is used in the MONITOR_FILENAME,
    before calling the Queue() application, the two legs of the call are
    not mixed and I end up with the two separate -in / -out files

  - If it isn't used (for example: using only ${TIMESTAMP]-${CALLERIDNUM})
    then, the legs are mixed together...

  Note:

  - In my first attempt I never managed to get the legs mixed... Only
    after some experiment, I understood (well, not 100% clear why!)
    that I had to also to add to include "recordagentcalls=yes" and
    "monitor-join=yes" in agents.conf !

  Can anyone provide some insight into this ? Thanks in advance!

  (see below for config)
--
  Ex Vito

  queues.conf:

    [general]
    persistentmembers = yes

    [the_queue]
    musiconhold = default
    announce = the_announcement
    strategy = ringall
    servicelevel = 20
    context = the_context
    wrapuptime = 10
    announce-frequency = 30
    announce-holdtime = once
    monitor-format = wav
    monitor-join = yes
    eventwhencalled = yes
    eventmemberstatus = no
    reportholdtime = no
    member => SIP/sip0001

  agents.conf:

    [general]
    persistentagents=yes
    recordagencalls=yes
    monitor-join = yes
    [agents]

    (no agents declared, as they are directly configured in the
queues.conf file)

  extensions.conf:

    [globals]
    SUPPORT_MONITOR_PATH=/var/spool/asterisk/monitor/support

    [the_context]

    exten => 305,1,Answer()
    exten => 305,n,Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=${SUPPORT_MONITOR_PATH}/${TIMESTAMP}-${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => 305,n,Queue(the_queue,t)
exten => 305,n,Hangup()