[asterisk-users] Asterisk + Orion E1 GSM Gateway

yusuf yusuf at ecntelecoms.com
Tue Dec 19 03:59:31 MST 2006

Hi Lex,

Ok, so I switched the Sangoma for a Digium Quad E1 card, but still now luck.
Here is my config, can you spot my mistake:

zaptel:

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
loadzone=uk
defaultzone=uk

zapata:

immediate=no
switchtype=euroisdn
signalling=pri_cpe
group=1
callerid=asreceived
channel => 1-15,17-31

I just cant get the E1 sync light on the Orion to light up green(according to the manual)
I have tried crc on/off, pri_cpe/pri_net.   I'm kinda running out of ideas!  :)

--
thanks,
yusuf

believed to be clean.