[asterisk-users] Thomson ST2030S and BLF

Alberto Pastore alberto at msoft-italia.com
Mon Dec 18 04:13:07 MST 2006

Hello.

Once again, I came up with a problem for which
I can't seem to find a solution.

I'm not able to make BLF work with Thomson ST2030 phones
and Asterisk (1.2.13).

I've set up hints in dialplan, as well as Subscibe keys
on the phone. The LED status gets updated according to
the associated line status.

However, when a phone is ringing, If I try to pickup
the call by pressing the flashing key on the
Thomson phone, I get an error, and the key keeps
flashing at high rate until I reboot the phone, even
if the associate line goes back to idle.

I'm using firmware 1.50t3. I've also patched chan_sip
as indicated on this forum:
http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/showthread.php?p=590842#post590842

No success.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alberto.

Alberto Pastore
B-Press Srl - Gruppo MSoft
P.IVA 01697420030
P.le Lombardia, 4 - 28100 Novara - Italy
Tel. 0321-499508
Fax 0321-492974
http://www.msoft.it