[asterisk-users] AEL2 on Asterisk 1.2.4

Lee lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Dec 19 02:20:07 MST 2006

Hey all,

I am very interested in using AEL2 (don't want to upgrade to 1.4 to get
it though), but am having some problems upgrading/patching my asterisk
system.  I am following the instructions on the wiki:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+AEL2#AEL2AnnouncementsandNews

But get the following error:

"'http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/murf/AEL2-1.2/diffs.AEL2.patch'
refers to a file, not a directory"

This refers to the process of including the patch as described in the
first portion of the wiki page.

Am am still new to linux so the problem could be just me, but I believe
I followed the instructions.  They are pretty simple after all.

BTW, I tried both ways described and I could not get either to work.

Thanks for any help,

--

Warm Regards,

Lee