[asterisk-users] features.conf problems

Lee lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Dec 19 02:15:17 MST 2006

Hi all,

I am having a couple of problems with features.conf I was hoping to get
some help with.

#1.  If an outside caller is parked, when retrieved, that caller will
now have the ability to transfer.  This only happens when they are put
in call parking and then retrieved.

#2.  I cannot get any other keys to register for features.  For
instance, I tried assigned blindxfer => *1, but both my grandstream and
soft phones only react to # (pound) key.  Also, it's just the pound key.
  As soon as it is pressed, the transferring message.

<== features.conf =============>
transferdigittimeout = 2
courtesytone = beep
xfersound = beep