[asterisk-users] Fast Busy Followup

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Mon Dec 18 07:02:26 MST 2006

Any idea what actually causes this problem? Is it an error with the
zaptel programs or asterisk? Or does this problem lay with the telco
providers. Seems odd that if you restart the driver, everything is good
again (mine does as well). This leads me to think its either asterisk
being unable to clear a channel or an error with zaptel.