[asterisk-users] Iptables rule help

Vicky vicky.r at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 14:02:47 MST 2006

I have shifted asterisk port to 5091  . Now i am able to register properly
using sjphone but still when dialing number it keep on showing calling ..
and do not go ahead . I change asterisk's rtp ports too but still i am
unable to make call . My other softphone on different internet isp is
working properly . :(