[asterisk-users] Ssh access over a zap channel...

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Thu Dec 14 06:32:41 MST 2006

My need to do this through asterisk is simply the ability to provide me
access with no additional cost to my customer. It seems like a nice
thing to include as long as authentication is done well. I have worked
on a dozen or more types of switches and all of them have supported this
or had the capabilty through hardware or licensing. I am trying to get
around opening and closing the firewall, which at some locations is
simply not accessible to me.

Jordan Novak