[asterisk-users] Question about hardware

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Dec 13 07:56:17 MST 2006

Don't forget that IF you have NO card, you need to roll ZTDUMMY into the
compile. With no card though, you will not be able to read the incoming CLID

Also, IF you ever want to progress beyond the X100 card, The Digium
cards ( beyond your present budget ( are really intolerant of older PCI
buses.
Sangoma works with MANY more motherboards.

John Novack