[asterisk-users] long busy()

Christophorus Laube bob at SemanticEdge.de
Wed Dec 13 02:40:58 MST 2006

[Description]
  Busy([timeout]): This application will indicate the busy condition to
the calling channel. If the optional timeout is specified, the calling
channel
will be hung up after the specified number of seconds. Otherwise, this
application will wait until the calling channel hangs up.

This is what I found when I typed "show application busy" in the CLI.
Did I interpret it wrong?
regards, Christophorus